Terms and Conditions of Sale
The Agricom respects the privacy of all users of its website and undertakes to protect the personal information that each user decides to share. Some sections and/or features of this website may be browsed without recourse to disclosure of any personal information by the user. However, when it is necessary to collect personal information to provide services or when each user decides to provide some of his personal data, the use of that information and that data will be made in compliance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data - Law 67/98 of 26 October, Data Protection Law - in order to ensure the confidentiality and security of the personal data provided.
This document establishes the General Conditions of Use and the General Conditions of Sale Online of the website www.agricom.pt, and all subdomains/sub-websites. The domain www.agricom.pt is owned by josé arsénio mota, Lda., based at Rua Principal Nº6, Casais Novos - 2350-002 Alcorochel-Torres Novas, NIF: 505985950., The company reserves the right to modify freely and at any time these General Conditions of Use and the General Conditions of Sale in order to adapt them to the applicable legislation, without any need for any notice. Both browsing the website, its subdomains and sub-webistes, as well as the purchase of any product at those addresses, presupposes acceptance of these General Conditions of Use and the General Conditions of Sale contained on this page. The online sale is only valid and applicable to the territories of Mainland Portugal, Azores and Madeira Archipelagos.
Conditions of use
Amendment of these Conditions
The company reserves the right to modify unilaterally and at any time, without prior notice, the presentation and content of the website, its services and the general conditions of use. These modifications will serve to improve the website, while improving the services offered to the website user.
All content and information contained in www.agricom.pt and its subdomains, are the property of José Arsenio Mota, Lda., and therefore the use, reproduction, copying and dissemination by other means of logos, texts, images and videos contained in that website is subject to your prior authorization to this effect. "Website content" means all the information present on this portal, including text, images, illustrations, graphic design, webdesign and software. All content of this site is protected by Copyright and Related Rights, and Industrial Property Rights, under Portuguese and European Union laws, international conventions and other laws, and may not be used outside the conditions allowed on this site and without consent. The intellectual property rights of all content other than external supply and as such duly identified, belong to the company, including the information, tools, the graphic design of the pages on the Internet, with all its components, and all figures: graphics or texts. The content present on this site may not be copied, altered or distributed except with the express permission of the company. All texts, images, illustrations, photographs, advertising, trademarks and other elements of the content of the site are protected by law and duly licensed, being expressly prohibited any copy, reproduction, dissemination or transmission, use, modification, sale, publication, distribution or any other use, in whole or in part, commercial or non-commercial, whatever the means used, except with their express permission or when their use is intended only for sharing on existing social networks. It is strictly forbidden to use the site for illegal purposes or any other that may be considered harmful to the image that the company has on the market. José Arsenio Mota, Lda. rejects any responsibility for the usurpation and misuse of the above-mentioned elements. The free uses authorised by law, in particular the right of service, are not for this prohibition, provided that their origin is clearly identified. Usurpation, counterfeiting, exploitation of misused or counterfeited content, illegitimate identification and unfair competition are punishable criminally. The company reserves the right to proceed in court against the authors of any copying, reproduction or other unauthorized use of its content(s) by third parties.
Product and Price Information
The company takes into account information on the essential characteristics of products through technical descriptions shared by its suppliers, and photographs illustrating the products marketed, in strict respect for the best market standards.
The retail prices indicated on www.agricom.pt and its subdomains are presented in euros. VAT is increased at all prices mentioned, so prices will always be subject to VAT at the legal rate in force, as well as other fees that eventually may suffer, such as ECOREE fees, among others. The costs of the shipping service are at the expense of the user and buyer, and in addition to the total value of the selected products. You will be informed of these charges before confirming your order and completing the purchase process. The company reserves the right to change prices at any time. However, the company undertakes to apply the rates and prices indicated at the time of placing the purchase order. In the event of a computer, manual, technical, or any other origin error causing a substantial change not provided for by the company in the price of sale to the public, in such a way that it becomes exorbitant or manifestly derisory, the purchase order will be considered invalid and void. Prices and products available at www..agricom.pt are only valid for purchase orders made through the online store, and may not coincide with other physical stores, unless expressly indicated online promotions.
1. Registration - To make a purchase order it is necessary to access www.agricom.pt, and register as a user on that website by filling out the electronic form following the instructions for each step. After registration, you may purchase your product(s).
2. Availability of products - All articles found on the website www.agricom.pt may not be available immediately, being sent in the order confirmation request the date of order delivery forecast.
3. Means of payment - The company offers several solutions to pay for your order at www.agricom.pt • Payment via Bank transfer, nib will be indicated when sending the order confirmation and this will only be dispatched after sending email from the respective proof of payment provided by the bank, and in case of doubt will be asked to our bank the confirmation of said transfer. • Counter-Refund: Payment will be made at the time of delivery through the carrier.
4. Shipping costs - Delivery costs depend on the product category and the type of delivery chosen. The transport costs will be calculated automatically by weight/volume, reserving the right of computer error in this calculation, the size cost table can be transferred on request.
5. Taxes and Fees - The prices of sale to the public indicated on www.agricom.pt and its subdomains are presented in euros. VAT is increased at all prices mentioned, so prices will always be subject to VAT at the legal rate in force, as well as other fees that eventually may suffer, such as ECOREE fees, among others. The costs of the shipping service are at the user's account and in addition to the total price of the products selected by the user. You will be informed of these charges and prices before confirming your order and completing the purchase process.
6. Order Status: • Wait For Bank Transfer - The order is awaiting authorization from the entity regarding the selected means of payment • Preparation in Progress - The order has already been authorized, being in preparation for shipment. • Sent - The order has already been prepared and shipped.
7. Processing and delivery of the order - Deliveries of orders made online will be made only in the territories of Mainland Portugal, at the prices indicated above, which may be changed at any time. Important note: Your order will only be processed after confirmation of its payment. All items are delivered in safe packaging. If you notice external damage to the packaging of the product you must report this defect to the carrier at the time of delivery, also referring to that damage in the document proving delivery. You should also contact our company through the email firstname.lastname@example.org or your mobile phone +351963937919 and report the respective damages. Please note that a proof of delivery without reference to damage is equivalent to a product delivered in perfect condition. If, after the packaging is opened, you notice damage to the product, you have 24 hours after receiving the order to contact our company and report the damage.
8. Order Tracking - If you want to follow the route of your order, you can access the website of the carrier and enter in the corresponding field the reference number that was provided to you when billing your order. Any programming errors or defects in the operation of the computer system (machine) are not required, in accordance with and for the purposes of the arts. 32nd and 33rd no. 2 al. a) and b) dl 7/2004.
All items are covered by the warranty required by law.
The user can return the items as follows: The company grants the customer the right of return when duly justified within seven (7) days following receipt of the order. You must request the return through the website and if you will proceed to collect in the direction indicated by the customer, in the form that to this effect must complete to request the return of the Products. The management must always and in any case be located in the same country in which the request was made. The transport company will contact the customer. The costs of sending the return will be at the customer's expense. The Products must be in perfect condition and properly packaged in their original packaging and with their corresponding proof of purchase. Defective products for transport reasons, must be claimed in writing on the carrier's guides at the time of delivery, reserves the right to send the orders by the most appropriate means of transport at its discretion. Shipping charges are not included in the price of products and services will be on the customer's behest unless another agreement is. The prices of the products and services marketed do not include the VAT that is in force at the time of purchase and this will be added to the legal rate in force at the cost of the product.
The company does not guarantee the absence of viruses or similar elements in electronic documents and files stored in its computer system and on its website, not being responsible for any damage caused and derived from the possible presence of viruses and other similar elements.
Law and Forus
These general conditions are in line with Portuguese Law. All disputes arising from the interpretation or enforcement of this Agreement shall be resolved by the National Center for Information and Arbitration of Consumer Disputes.
Exclusion of Liability
The company does not control or manage the information, products or services of the content provided by third parties on the website, as well as links to other websites on the Internet, so it cannot be held responsible for errors of any nature, or incorrect data, of these sites and/or content, including its privacy policies and practices. The inclusion of content provided by third parties and links on Agricom.pt websites does not imply acceptance of the content in them or an association with yours.
Cookies are files that are recorded on your computer that have the sole purpose of simplifying your navigation in Agricom.en (these cookies cannot contain viruses or be run because they are not active files).
- Improve your browsing experience and benefit from our personalized advice.
- Be informed about our promotional offers in various products.
- Store the products in your shopping basket so that you can continue the order at any other time.
These cookies can only be read by Agricom.pt and by you, and you can delete them if you wish.
Make sure that your browser accepts cookies in order to use all the features of the site:
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can set your computer to warn you whenever you receive a cookie or disable all cookies through your query program (Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator). (See your query program's Help menu to find out how to change or update cookies.) If you disable cookies, you may not be able to access some of the above functions.
Through its settings, most browsers allow you to have some control over most cookies. For more information about cookies, including to learn which cookies have been installed and how they can be managed and deleted, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. If you don't want your website visits to be detected by Google Analytics, go to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.